May 2, 2009

Introduction - The last post

This will be my last (short? :) post into the introduction section.

Now, I'd like to emphasize something: I think SEO is not a myth. Search engines use algorithms to decide the order of websites for appropriate keywords. This is the fact that we can exploit.

If we try to measure all the parameters that a crawler tries, we can find out which are more important and which are not. Of course, there are about 100 parameters or more (experts says...). Googling on the Internet you can find lots of tools and lots of hypothesis about the importance of some parameters, such as backlinks and keyword density.

But if you take a deeper look, you will realize that there is no tool available that measures more than the 3-4 key parameters. Are there any? Please, share with me! I would like to show the numbers :)

I finished my introduction and I'll start to analyze available (well-known) tools and parameters.

No comments: